Top 9 Dating Apps for Asians: MatchMde, Tinder, Bumble & Others
Technology is changing everything including how we date (wink). Is it not convenient that you can meet new people without leaving your room? All the better with the COVID situation. As a reserved and shy person, I love the idea of online dating and dating apps.
Online dating has become popular and so is the rise of dating apps. We have tested dozens of websites and apps and finally came up with the top ten dating apps that can help you find true love in Asia. Most of them are free to sign up while some require a paid membership to sign up, send messages, unlock all of the premium features, and so on.
We have included both free and paid apps in our article to provide you with a more comprehensive range of best options that can fit your romance standards and budget.
Top nine Asian Dating Apps
A newly launched Asian dating app, MatchMde is the next-generation match-making platform that helps singles to find Matches based on their personality. MatchMde uses Artificial Intelligence (A.I.) technology to give users high-quality matches and help build meaningful connections. The app is available both on Apple Store and Google Play Store.
If you are entirely new in the online dating scene, MatchMde is the first and best choice for you.
Pros of the MatchMde App
• No mindless Swiping
• Facial Recognition technology to prevent catfishing
• Match curation based on A.I.
• A.I. Chat Assistance
• Date Schedule feature
Cons of the MatchMde App
• Takes more time to generate an OTP
I am going to assume that the app needs no introduction to most of you. Tinder is one of the most popular dating apps in Asia with the most extensive user base. The app has many unique features and the ability to connect thousands of people as long as you swipe right.
Pros of the Tinder App
• Easy to use
• Countless adventures
• More people to meet
Cons of the Tinder App
• Endless swiping to find a match
• Potential lack of matches
Happn is an app that integrates your real-life paths with your dating app. The app’s tagline says, “Find the people you have crossed path with,” and it lets you do that. This feature makes the app unique from other apps. It helps you to discover people you might have met.
Pros of the Happn App
• Easy to use
• Helps you to find people you have crossed path with
• You get complete information from the insider
Cons of the Happn App
• Limited connections
• Slow process
OkCupid is a dating app that connects you with people based on your likes and dislikes. It goes beyond your looks to find you people based on shared interests. Before you finally connect with someone, OkCupid takes most of the guessing out of the dating process.
Pros of the OkCupid app
• Fun Meeting new people like you
• Connects you with people based on your mutual likes and dislikes
• Robust user base
Cons of the OkCupid app
• It takes time
• You have to pay for the premium features
Hinge is another dating app with a unique concept. Hinge connects you with a friend of a friend. The app integrates Facebook profiles to give you suggestions that include your friends, friends-of-friends, and 3rd-degree friends.
Pros of the Hinge app
• The app is free
• The app connects you with people you are friends with on Facebook
• The UI of the app is beautiful and user-friendly
Cons of the Hinge App
• The app shows all your information and timeline available on Facebook
Woo is a recent dating app with a unique feature also. The main focus of the app is to connect you with a well-educated person. The app has exciting features such as Voice Intro, Tag Search, Question Cast, and many more.
Pros of the Woo App
• Beautiful user interface
• The app focuses on only well-educated professionals.
Cons of the Woo App
• Few people on the app
• You have to pay to enjoy the best features of the app
Grindr is one of the popular dating apps for the LGBTQ (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, and Queer). It allows you to find someone based upon your interest only.
Pros the Grindr App
• Easy to use
• The app has both free and paid versions
• It provides a safe dating space for the LGBTQ
Cons of the Grindr App
• Few users
8. Coffee Meets Bagel
Coffee Meets Bagel is another popular dating app that connects you with people based on your interest. Women only get suggestions from those who have already shown an interest in them. While the guy has the option to like or pass on the matches.
Pros of the Coffee Meets Bagel app
• Starting conversations is more comfortable as the app gives you personal topics to talk about
• Gives women more control
Cons of the Coffee Meets Bagel app
• Confusing interface
• Less detailed and personal prompts than any other dating app
Bumble is a dating app that is popularly known as the “feminist” dating app. The app gives extra preference to women. It also has different versions depending on what you are looking for — Dating, Friendship, or Business Connections.
Pros of the Bumble app
• Fewer creepy men
• Safe for women (maintain by an effective team that is quick to ban those who are weird)
Cons of the Bumble app
• Men can’t start the conversation. They have to wait for women to message them first
Get connected with your match with these 9 Best Dating Apps in Asia.
Gone are the days when dating was tough. With the above-listed dating app, finding a potential soulmate is no longer a tedious task.
So, which dating app do you find more attractive? Let us know in the comments down below.